New Servo-25 sub soon

TheEAR

Within 3 months time Paradigm should release the new Servo-25 subwoofer(a Servo-15 on steroids).

The Servo-25 will use a much longer throw 15" woofer with a way larger motor structure and a true 1500W RMS switching amp.

I know this sub will be mine when it comes out.A Parabose in my house!You bet your tweeter on it

Cant wait

TheEAR with a Paradigm subwoofer !?!?! ... i would have never believed it without reading it 6.gif6.gif9.gif

just teasing... I've always felt that Paradigm make some great subs for the canadian-$... but i seem to remember someone involved in a recent flame war... lol... 2.gif

later..

Rob

PS: do you have a link? any acitve eq? just curious...

The Servo-25 will retail around $3000CAN,and should be capable of a true 16Hz with some power.Just the lesser Servo-15 goes a good deal deeper then the RSW15.

The Servo-25 should outclass a velodyne HGS15.And if its like Paradigm rep claims it should be in the HGS18 class(output,and dig almost as deep).

One thing is for sure,the new 15" woofer makes the Servo-15 woofer look like a large midrange(cone travel)and the motor structures are worlds apart.

I will post more