Fiber Optic or Coaxial Cable for DVD?

Vital

----------------

On 6/9/2003 11:59:40 PM dougdrake wrote:

Griff - Got one. Monster's not a panacea!!!
2.gif

----------------

Understood. Didn't see one in the tag list (and since you mentioned your Pronto remote, I figured all accessories listed...)

Oh - and while it may not be the cure-all, I've seen (well, mostly heard) some dramatic changes in audio systems after implementing it...

One day, I'll have more disposable cash to start experimenting with ultra-esoteric interconnects, and I'll likely be singing another company's praises 2.gif

Griff - I might have a tin ear, but I'm in the camp with several others here who could hear no difference when they implemented a Monster power conditioner. I bought it mostly for surge protection and if it improved sound so much the better. I can't hear any difference at all.

DD

BTW - I guess my omission of it from my sig gives you an idea of the impact it had for me! I listed the Pronto mostly for the benefit of anyone looking to get one or seeking assistance. I guess I could modify my sig to list all the other stuff, too, like the track lighting, the Dolby Digital backlit sign, the Russound source switch, the Home Depot extension cords, the Radio Shack wall connectors, the Lowe's 3/4" threaded rod in the Flexyrack, the Montgomery Ward coffee table, the 2 Marantz receivers stacked in the closet along with a 13" Sony TV, Pioneer SX-780 receiver, Mirage center channel, Audio Source Dolby Pro decoder (HTIB from Costco about 12 years ago), and some dust bunnies, but that might be a bit much! 1.gif