371 km/h in an Audi TT

KAiN64

Dear Ray,

When you have the $$$$$$ to buy a car like the F50 or ENZO you dont give a damn about a paltry $800 for an oil change.Only we the poor suckers find these prices shocking.

I buy a Porsche GT and I worry about fuel prices...DUH HELLO ANYBODY HOME

Me I spend alot on High-End audio and to me $2200 US for a pair of RF7's is El Cheapo and rock bottom pricing.Since speakers below 5 grand are rather inexpensive.Some find $1000 speakers expensive(no wonder burger flipping does not pay)!

LOL

I was at great lakes dragway on wed. There was one Audi there. I didn't get the model number, but it held its own. It looks like one of there higher performance one. There was a old belair there, 7.77 sec. in the 1/4. They had everthing from snowmobiles to monster trucks. In a couple of weeks I am going to drag my car. I should be around the low 11's. There was four wrx and they weren't very fast it all, 14.4 was the fastest. I talked to him and he had put a better impeller in it to boost the boost. It was a good time.

----------------

On 6/13/2003 7:34:20 PM TheEAR wrote:

Dear Ray,

When you have the $$$$$$ to buy a car like the F50 or ENZO you dont give a damn about a paltry $800 for an oil change.Only we the poor suckers find these prices shocking.

I buy a Porsche GT and I worry about fuel prices...DUH HELLO ANYBODY HOME

Me I spend alot on High-End audio and to me $2200 US for a pair of RF7's is El Cheapo and rock bottom pricing.Since speakers below 5 grand are rather inexpensive.Some find $1000 speakers expensive(no wonder burger flipping does not pay)!

LOL

----------------

That sums it up. PErsonally I would take the Carerra GT over the Enzo anyday. Don't be so sure if you never drive it that you don't need the oil changed. That is when you need the oil changed the most.

----------------

On 6/13/2003 11:18:12 PM sunnysal wrote:

hey sj that is quite a signature paragraph...! who ARE you? tony

----------------

Thanks. Who am I? Hmm... good question. Well when I figure that out I'll let you know...

----------------

On 6/16/2003 9:05:17 PM sunnysal wrote:

well, to start with...naw...I am a man of mystery...you must take time to get to know me...lol...tony

----------------

LOL! This is true. The same can be said about me... just ask prodj101