Problem with GTAIII

Mari930

ive already posted this in the gaming section, but i dont know how many of you look at it, so i am posting it here too.

the problem is that the little blue arrows and the blue circles that come up for missions or to get to to the bosses arent appearing. if and when they do appear, they flash up for a fraction of a second. does anyone know of a patch or something that would fix this??

thanks

ok, i downloaded the patch(v 1.1). i ran it, but it didnt fix the blue arrows/circles.

i looked at the readme and it says: Able to fix the following problems: > Exception error after blue Rockstar load screen fixed. > Error loading saved games fixed. > Mouse sensitivity now saved with other settings. > Option for user to play audio files directly from hard disk.Grand Theft Auto III still requires the presence of the PLAY disc when started. This may give better performance on some machines. > All protection checks (apart from needing PLAY disc to start) removed. Grand Theft Auto III still checks for the presence of the PLAY disc when initially started, and plays audio from the PLAY disc if not found on the hard disk.

is there some other patch that i dont know about?

thanks again