Free HK 430 for Parts

fini

Fini,

I'll take you up on the offer if Prod doesn't speak for it. I live in 63111(St. Louis, MO)and had one of these in excellent working condition through college. They are a joy when working!

If you still want a HK430, I'll keep my eyes open at the garage and estate sales here; they always pop up just when you have drained your wallet of green6.gif I think there may be a cap or set of resistors that are crapping out on yours, but the chase can take a little while.

This will end up with a set of oiled oak heresy IIs I have coming in from Arizona. My wife hates the size of the La Scalas and Belles - banished them to the basement at the new house - but she loves the size and look of the heresys. Go figure!

Anywho, when I go to the new house tomorrow I'll poke about and send you a list of my bone yard. Maybe you can get something from the tube amps I have as a return favor1.gif

Thanks,

Dave

Fini,

my address at work is...

This should be fun, as I have never done more than change a fuse on a solid state amp before, and the 430 is relatively straightforward. Gotta run now; our five month old is telling me it's time to feed him.

Thanks again,

Dave

Fini,

yes, I got your mail. That's quite fair, and I'm hoping I can get Outlook behaving on my home computer so I can get the private message to you as well.

Justin,

you may notice that the address is my business address - a plant that formerly manufactured special materials. We currently have four guards that have military sharpshooter or better quals, significant combat experience, and a profound desire to disabuse any criminal element of misguided intentions.

If anyone does succeed in gaining entry, there will be another five people with special forces training from the Navy, Marines, and Air Force who would throw tresspassers a garden party, complete with tea. We would all want to see if we could get the HK 430 in working order prior to performing any needed restraining procedure on uninvited guests. Local police would be late arriving to the social...

Yes, I will never put my home address out on a web site for purview. However, it would be great fun witnessing a couple young punks trying to do a smash and grab on the Khorns or La Scalas. They better have good insurance for the hernia operations!

11.gif11.gif11.gif

Dave