Cornwalls Available Once Again?

I must say I am quite impressed with the new website. Much more comprehensive, very slick. Nice job!

I have a huge question though, and please say it is so! Look under "Home Audio" and one will find the "Classic" series. Notice how many speakers there are! Stuff from days gone by...ah, the good ol' da--WAIT! There are PRICES beside some of these speakers! Sure, the blurb says that these models are no longer in production, but why would Klipsch put a price tag beside something that is no longer available??? Tell me it's true! I can special order a pair of Cornwalls???? OK, I noticed there is no price beside either the Shorthorn 12 or 15 --well DAMN! But there certainly is a price beside the Cornwalls!!! And the KG series, the 50th Anniversary K-Horn, and so on. What gives?? Can I give my friendly K-dealer a call TOMORROW and order up a fresh pair of Corny IIs OR WHAT!!

mr. b, fraid not on the corns. that's im sure just for info purposes as i've seen many in posts inquiring as to the msrp on past models. wonder if it's the last msrp before being discontinued? looks like it.

if u need a nice pair of '84 corns refinished in cherry & black mesh grills, i've got a pair for ONLY $10K Smile.gif

or there's always those that pop on ebay sometimes for usually around 700-1K.

------------------

Klipsch KLF 30 (front), KLF C-7, Cornwall I (rear)

Velodyne HGS-18 sub woofer

Monsterbass 400 sub interconnects & Monster CX-2 biwire & Z-12 cable

Marantz SR-8000 receiver

Sony DVP-C650D cd/dvd player

Sony Trinitron 27" stereo tv

Toshiba hi-fi stereo vcr

Technics dual cassette deck

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2000 digital cable box

Boa's Listenin Lounge:

Klipsch RF-3 (front), RC-3, cheap little Technics (rear)

Monster MCX Biwires

Sony STR-DE935 a/v receiver

Kenwood KR-9600 AM/FM stereo receiver(stereo power amp for rf-3)

Teac PD-D1200 5-disk cd changer

Technics direct drive turntable

Sega Genesis game player

Sub: None yet

rock on!

Guest JimG

Boa is correct. I wanted to show the last MSRP of the product before it was discontinued. That was so everyone who says "How much was my model X when it was new" would now have an answer. I also tried to show the correct time period matches for centers and rears and such for the models for everyone who wants to find old models to match old models, vs. getting something current because it is the closest match we currently make.

Jim

Hey guys, on all your vintage Klipsch, click the set you own in the classics, then click the (SPECS) you will get all the specs also for all the past vintage Klipsch!!

Learned something new there, my Cornwalls are 105 watts cont, 1000 watts peak!!

Excellent idea Klipsch thank you!!

Regards, Jim Cornell

YEA, i think im in the same boat with my cornwalls, ive got a pair in laminated birch, and a pair that are birch plywood! Id sell both pair for 15K, these arent going anywhere, unless im dead!!

Then i could save more and just be burried in one!!

I was going to trade a pair for Heresys and cash, because 2 pair is to much, but oh well, i love them both, and were moving into a bigger place soon!!

The other day i put 50 watts into them, thats 200 watts into all 4 speakers, and ill tell ya, if i ever want a nightclub im set on equipment!!

I was heard thru half the town!!

Pioneer SX 950, (SX 850 spare)

Mcintosh MC 2120

Harmon Kardon CD player

Optimus cassette deck, (dust collector)

765 compact discs

optimus HI FI VCR

Regards Jim