1962-1968 Cornwalls

Hi, I am new to this forum and was wondering if anybody that belongs to the forum would have a pair of 62-68 cornwalls original that they would be wanting to part with. Let me know. I was going to bid on the ones that everyone here was looking at on ebay but I missed out. Take care. Here is my email.

silversurfer004@yahoo.com

Hi Ho Silver!!

Sorry, but I was the one that snagged those 68's on ebay. However, you can visit audiogon.com. I've seen Cornwalls pop-up with regularity on that site.

I'm done buying speakers, and I will keep an eye and ear open for you. If something pops up, I will forward the info to you first. Good luck.

PS. This is an excellent forum, with many, many knowledgeable Klipsch'ter's that will help you. You can not go wrong here. Use the search engine and you can find out anything about Klipsch plus a whole lot more.

See ya!

Silver, here's a pair of 63's on ebay. They have the vertically oriented horn too. Pretty darn rare.

The speakers are a little rough, but certainly nothing major or nothing that can't be fixed with a little sandpaper, and boiled lynseed oil. Not bad for a pair of 40 year old speakers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3037977359&category=14993

SilverSurfer,

Rule #1 ALWAYS do your homework!

The afore mentioned "1963" Cornwalls are actually:

one (1) 1963 OAK and

one (1) 1969 WALNUT

per the serial numers and types provided to me by the seller in response to my eMail request for same.

The 1968's that just closed were initially claimed to be 1962's by the seller. He appended the listing stating "after further research....." His research was ME when I eMailed him back that his serial #s were from 1968 NOT 1962. He never sent me the pictures he said he would??? Maybe others got some, but not I. AND he has 0 Feedback.

All these knots on my head are not from childbirth. Each is a lesson learned over the years.

I hope it turns out OK for the forum member that bought them!!

Welcome the Klipsch Cult. The is much knowledge here.

Mike