hdtv connections

jgatty

DVI also allows your Cable Company to view what you are viewing\doing at "anytime". Sorry, I value my small private time that I can watch with the utmost respect Jerry Springer..JERRY..JERRY..

If Arnie can run for Governor why not?????

if the pic quality is worth others watching you enjoy......10.gif

MO

if you want to use your component connection i can tell you where to get those cables without hurting your pocket book. go to e bay and type in "canare" you will find dealers that make canare cables. i own these cables and they are better than monster for a couple of reasone. picture and sound first off. price (my component cables 4ft was $33). these dealers will custom make yours so you can make them at any length. these cables are crimp not solder which is better in its own. canare cables connectors are the only connectors on the market which are true 75 ohm connectors. monster doesn't even say if their connectors are true a 75 ohm connector.

try them out you won't regret it.

david

people think that DVI makes a difference, but in my opinion, I have never EVER seen a difference in cables, whether expensive or cheap, component or DVI or composite or SVideo, or not a huge difference anyway. I think it makes a difference as the pictur gets bigger, like 120" or so.

DVI also allows your Cable Company to view what you are viewing\doing at "anytime". Sorry, I value my small private time that I can watch with the utmost respect Jerry Springer..JERRY..JERRY..

Wow thats one of the most rediculous things I've ever heard!

DVI gives you an uninterupted digital connection, I see quite a difference in the picture.

• Like 1

"DVI also allows your Cable Company to view what you are viewing\doing at "anytime". Sorry, I value my small private time that I can watch with the utmost respect Jerry Springer..JERRY..JERRY..

Wow thats one of the most rediculous things I've ever heard!"

Glad you said it Barfly! It always amazes me how much silly misinformation gets dished out on a daily basis.

JR