SVS time is comming

TheEAR

Finishing my main audio room,lots of work a few $$$ put in.Well worth it in the end as I move my HGS18 to my secondary Klipsch/Sunfire system.

This will free a bit of floor space plus the better use of floor space will enable me to fit two PB2-Ultra subs and squeeze two giant toilet paper tubes(probably the SS).

9.gif

No need to tell you Klipschers how happy I am...SVS will FINALLY enter my main system and perform with Revel and Aerial.9.gif9.gif

Life cannot be much better

I contacted SVS about shipping costs on the PB2-Plus as this will give me a good idea about the Ultra version(probably 10-20% more in shipping cost).

Its good to be a bass freak

I also have an eye on the new Velodyne upscale HGS-18 replacement.Finally a Velodyne in wood finish...non sticky gloss.

Scott,

I always set my subs along the same wall,if two subs you have and you can place them side by side it works great(for me anyway)when space is missing I stack them.

Placing subs in opposite corners,yes I placed the RSW15/RSW10(stacked)in the right corner and Sunfire Sig./Mark II/Super Junior near the left corner.Works like tonn of bricks,HGS18 taking center space alonside the front wall.

In the main room I used to have all the three large subs alongside the front wall,out of corners.Worked great too,not the two remaining subs are in the right corner.The SVS subs will take the left corner.

Lots subs better work as one,or they start to cancel each other and its a total mess.

To test snap and punch I often use The Dazz Band classic LET IT WHIP 9.gif

If all is set up right...IT WHIPS

Formica,

I was hoping/waiting SVS to FINALLY introduce more classic cabinets with great finish.Now they have and now SVS tops my list.

And you bet your woofer I will have a good few SVS,waiting for the PB2-Ultra in wood finish to hit the market so I can order at least three SVS subs.

So far the PB2-Plus and Ultra version are are sure buy.I will see if I crack under pressure to order dual SS or a single B4-Plus.

The woofers SVS uses are TC Sounds and TC Sounds makes woofers for the most impressive subs around and also the massive but overpriced Krell MRS(35 grand...USD! at 12 grand I would consider,35 buys you a good car not only a deep bass device).

SVS prices are amazingly low!For the performance you get its an event.Plus shipping of a PB2-Plus is only $120US to Montreal,Canada.Wow contacted SVS and got a fast and clear answer,really impressive.

I will recomend SVS to anyone interested in a real deal sub at a low price.