Record Albums For Sale

greg928gts

I saw this ad in a local paper and thought I'd pass it on to the vinyl lovers here at the forum.

Records: need to sell contents of closed record store. Some rare. All vinyl in great condition - country, jazz, classic rock, and more. Make an offer for the lot. There are anywhere from five to ten thousand albums! for more information. Must sell! will discuss \ negotiate price with serious buyer! Concord, NH

Contact Information

603-225-2870

I don't know anything about this person or the merchandise.

Greg

Unless he's put the add in more than a local NH newspaper, those babies are going CHEEP! Bet you could pay for your habit by buying the lot for a few grand, keeping what you want, and Ebaying the rest.

Be nice if we could put together a bid from the 2C forum. Guess it would be both slow and cumbersome.

Come to think of it, any forum member with the bucks could probably do the above plus a profit just selling them to us!

Dave

Do you have a play-graded list? A wise-*** crack, for sure, but quality, not quantity, is the key to value here. A ton of crap is worth less than an ounce of crap, if ya catch my drift...

On the other hand, it could be burried treasure!

fini