OMG! IT'S AMAZING WHAT A FEW INCHES CAN DO!

prodj101

----------------

On 8/28/2003 12:44:04 AM DeanG wrote:

Hee hee.

"...by moving the speaker out of the corner, away from the side walls, and reducing the angle of toe –in, short term reflections from the side & front walls are reduced in the middle & high frequencies."

According to PK -- there are LESS short term high frequency reflections when speakers are in the corners.

----------------

Quote your source of documentation my friend.

----------------

On 8/28/2003 5:28:44 PM artto wrote:

Quote your source of documentation my friend.

----------------

Speaking of documentation, where is my PWK book that went out on the circulation list about a year ago?

Here was the circulation list as I remember it ...

Craig Ostby

Neil Disney

Dean Wescott

Michael Hurd

Kelly Holsten

So, fess up ... who's got it?? Or better yet, whose had it? Process of elimination :)

What I was implying by 'short-term reflections' (I guess you could consider it sort of an oxymoron)are the room sound reflections that arrive at your ear shortly after the direct sound from the speaker. The first, or 'shortest' reflection time.

This post is a major reason I am not going to buy expensive audio gear until I move into a place where I can set it up properly. With the exception of a few people on this forum and a couple more scattered around, I have one of the best systems anyone has in a bedroom, and until I get a proper room, I will not be blowing money on that sort of stuff.