best sub for RF-7

marcinelli

What sub for RF7's good question

Well here are a few GREAT choices to go with RF7's

In the Klipsch lineup I say the RSW15 is THE choice for RF7's,a RSW12 would do if you are looking for abyss bass as the RSW12 has almost as much punch as the RSW15!

Now for the rest...

SVS PC-Plus,Ultra or any of the PB-2 subs would be perfect.These descend deep with power to shake your insides out.No joke

From under a grand to three grand depending on model.

Revel B15,its part RSW15 puncher and SVS Ultra shaker.Best built in EQ of any sub,a mighty long throw 15" bruiser backed by a BIG amp.However this beauty is 3 grand.And worth it

Velodyne HGS15 and 18,these are like SVS in their deep bass prowess.Cleaner sounding but are not as mighty below 30Hz(like all sealed designs)from 2-3grand depending on store and model.

Sunfire Signature,a mini monster with slam and shake galore.You have to hear/feel this sub to realise how much real subsonic bass can be extracted out of a mini sub(2 grand).

Bottom line the choices are plenty and the sub GOOD.Take your pick all in my list will deliver in spades,my stamp is on all of these brutes.