Not a question,but Nvidia is getting hammered!

TheEAR

with all your awesome audio equipment, i would expect that you can build your own pc and get it to work - maybe the problem with the ati cards not working is with you and your ability, not inherently on the ati cards themselves.

seeing as you're loaded, maybe you want to hang your d-i-y gloves and start buying your PCs off people who can actually build them.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i cant believe it, im building a high end budget pc for a friend - using a 9600pro - and i can get better fps than your super rig"

which rig are you talking about...oh wait you mean my pentium II with a geforce 2 card...damn, you're good...goodwill is in need of people with extreme talent like you...please do give them a call...11.gif

hey guy - i'd like to see your eggleston speakers and the krell amp that you use to power them up with.

dont tell me you dont have a camera because with 100K speaker pair like that - you should have no trouble with one.

and the pc i was referring to earlier, is the setup u installed the ati 9700 and the nvidia 5900 on - pray to god u werent trying to cram that in your PII system.

also, i like how you take everything so personally - my initial comment about you missing out on ati cards was sympathetic, but you like to twist things.... ur funny... lol.

"I told you the 386SX I gave you does not have any AGP port,and you need an AGP with the proper voltage support too."

Ear, why didn't you tell me earlier...now, the damage had been done...I plugged the card into the PCI slot and I saw smoke came out and the system won't boot anymore...I tried the same with the Pentium II and the same thing happened...now I have two dead systems...it's all your fault...you told me it gonna works...damn you...you tricked me...7.gif

EAR!

Are you really related to this person? If so, can you keep him off the forum? He does nothing but insult and antagonize people. We all respect you here and appreciate your knowledge and down to earth style. This guy is just a creep!

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

"can you keep him off the forum?"

what? how can my little brother keep me off? I gave him internet connection...I provided him the hardware...don't you trying to poison his little mind...

"He does nothing but insult and antagonize people"

oh, I am so sorry...I thought you're enjoying it and that's why you keep coming back responding to it wanting for more...geez, how can I be so insensitive...well, next time please tell it straight to me since I am not very bright you know...

People

James is no longer my brother,not since he started to be a cause of trouble here.

BTW people James has the Egglestonworks Ivy,cut out in a carboard box and with HiVi drivers in place of the Dynaudio and Morel units.1.gif His Krell monoblocks...

ha you should see them nothing more then a RatShack Genexxa receiver rated at 50W/pc(1 KHz rating!).

His system sounds as great as it looks(a serial killer eating with the fishes for two weeks looks better!)

1.gif

"James is no longer my brother"

Arthur, how can you say this to me...after everything we've been through together...I've been taken care of you through all these years and I've been good to you...the least you can do for me is build me (as you promised) an uber-PC with a 3.2GHz Pentium 4 and an ATI 9800 with the Dynaudio Special 25 speakers...and then buy me the Kodak DCS-14n 14Megapixels digital camera so I can take pictures of the uber-PC for people to see here...after all we're a great pair you know and life could have been good 3.gif...

"u must give ati another chance."

pinni, believe me I did...that's why I waited for the 9700...now, don't get me wrong here, I think ATI makes great hardware...their all-in-one product (video capture, mpeg decode, etc) is probably one of the best in the market...my complain is with the drivers...their drivers just suck...they could have spent better on their driver resource but for some reason they don't...

I've had quite some problems with the 9700...for instance, on one of my system which have the same mobo as Ear, Asus P4G8X, when I was watching an animation in IE and all of the sudden, the screen went blank and went back to the VGA resolution and then crashed...I had the card at the monitor native resolution of 1600x1200...when I tried the same with the geforce3 4600 and the geforce fx 5900, it worked flawlessly...and when I went back to the 9700 the same thing happen over and over...

I have not try the 9800 so I don't have any comment but I heard that it pretty much uses the same driver as the 9700...

Private person,me. Not so I've posted a few pics of my PC's and my audio,just a few yes.I am not a pOOrn star to bare it all. LOL

Last night I took pics of my nVidia cards and when I decided to post the UBBER large files(Canon G5 at max rez the Klipsch server failed to take them 15.gif )

Well tonight I'll post small(1600*1200)pics 1.gif