OK, so I am driving to work today...

kenratboy

...and while waiting at a light, I see a beautiful Porsche Turbo drive by, so I am staring at it (A 996TT is my dream car) - but all of a sudden I am violently shocked...

...who is driving it? One of my best friends!!! 6.gif - he is literally smiling as he is driving. I am sitting in my car screaming bad words. I just got back and called him. His dad took delivery yesterday and I will drive it next week. I had no idea he had it. He was going to wait until we were going to go out and do something then show up in it, but to him, this was much, much better.

What I would give to have cash.

Sorry, just ranting.

Poor poor Kenrat

Stop dreaming and start piling up the green,when the pile is plenty large go buy your own Porsche.

You know I know a good few people who own multi million dollar houses,condominiums and who change cars like shirts(BMW 750il,Audi A8's/RS6's,Porsche new and wacko 4*4,MB S500's)and I am not impressed.Some of these people have plasma screens in each room and kitchens more expensive then most people whole houses.

And ...so what.Maybe because I own alot of goods too and I am immune to nice objects.I even start to be bored by Krell,Celeste MOON...a few years back it was a dream to have a good system...now I get bored and must add a few dozen audio components each year to keep my interest up.Heck I even find my Pioneer DVAX10 and my Sony SCD1 players ordinary....what is next?

See I had to vent too 1.gif

----------------

On 9/21/2003 10:09:42 AM TheEAR wrote:

Poor poor Kenrat

Stop dreaming and start piling up the green,when the pile is plenty large go buy your own Porsche.

You know I know a good few people who own multi million dollar houses,condominiums and who change cars like shirts(BMW 750il,Audi A8's/RS6's,Porsche new and wacko 4*4,MB S500's)and I am not impressed.Some of these people have plasma screens in each room and kitchens more expensive then most people whole houses.

And ...so what.Maybe because I own alot of goods too and I am immune to nice objects.I even start to be bored by Krell,Celeste MOON...a few years back it was a dream to have a good system...now I get bored and must add a few dozen audio components each year to keep my interest up.Heck I even find my Pioneer DVAX10 and my Sony SCD1 players ordinary....what is next?

See I had to vent too
1.gif

----------------

feel free to send that SCD-1 right on over ears, I could use it. 3.gif