PSB Stratus Gold's will Blow Away Khorns

greg928gts

MobileHome,

"Would you please pray to the good lord that I will get my sailboat in the water by October 1st?"

Ahem ahem Ooo ooo Ahem ahem Brrr Brrr

The LORD answered...

LOL Kelly thinks about his boat and not others! BOOYA

So do you like my prayer Mobile? I hope so

I think Highlander has a prayer too

Matching wits with the likes of you two(sic) via this forum is akin to sitting in a bus station at 5am in a rural midwestern town watching the custodian wipe the blue plastic chairs with a dirty rag. Or so I have been told.

Why not let the 2 Channel forum rest in relative peace, without dragging it through the mire of a typical General Questions-esque exchange?

Besides, wouldnt it be more fitting for you and Mr. Highlander to match wits via DOOM VIII?

----------------

On 10/1/2003 12:16:50 PM mobile homeless wrote:

Matching wits with the likes of you two(sic) via this forum is akin to sitting in a bus station at 5am in a rural midwestern town watching the custodian wipe the blue plastic chairs with a dirty rag.

----------------

Ooops ... another one for the archives!

Mobilette,

Yes you are right,I will leave your euphonic fortress in peace.I know how much you love old rusty dusty 0.000025W amps with 50lbs output transformers.

Please forgive me

BTW nice description of your daily comute.

And so you can score another brownie point,all I claim to have was born in a dream.

5.gif

My last post in this section(rejoyce)

Your last post in this section? IS that supposed to bring the Group Hug brigade out for a back pat? Lordy, Earz. Surprized you gave up in such a sedate fashion. I almost felt a tad bit of sympathy. Alas, I quickly came to my senses and realized you'll be back in this dump sooner than later. You cant help it, just like many of us.

IF you DO FIGURE OUT how to avoid posting in here, please drop me a mail with the cure. I have tried several times and have failed miserably as you can tell.

kh