Cornwall for sale California delivery Vertical horns 1773

hornnuts

73 Klipsch Cornwall, rare Vertical horns and Alnico tweeter and squaker, THEY LOOK AND SOUND BEAUTIFUL

$1000 firm

SEE BOTTOM FOR SHIPPING/DELIVERY INFO

Rare gem pair of Cornwalls. They were made in 1973 with vertical horns and risers. Model CWO (walnut). Serial numbers are 3L044 and 3L047. They are off by two serial numbers but are a right and left speaker pair (notice in the pictures the horns are positioned on opposite sides of the two speakers). The squawker and tweeter have Alnico magnets.

Drivers:

K-77 (Alnico tweeter)

K-55-V (Alnico Squawker)

K-33-P (woofer)

Condition: I would give them 9 out of 10. Amazing after 30 years There are a few very minor dings and the wood veneer strip at the bottom front of each speaker is coming off in the middle. The grills and emblems are perfect. I took pictures of everything, you can see how nice they look and every flaw too, you will love them. Everything is original; the original owner even engraved his/her drivers license # in the back of them, no that is not the serial number (the serial numbers are stamped on each speaker too). The grill cloth (cane) is wrapped around the front plywood that the drivers are mounted into and it is not removable. I took out one woofer to take pictures, the cones and surrounds on both look like new!

See more pictures of the minor dings/scratches and components:

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/corwyn_95063/lst?.dir=/73+Klipsch+Cornwalls+rare+Vertical+Horns&.order=&.view=l&.src=bc&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/

They sound phenomenal; with hard to find vertical horns, the squawker and tweeter are mounted vertically and the woofer is off set. The speakers can be used upright or on their sides. I used these first as my main left and right (upright) and then on their sides as center channels (just fit under my screen, about the height of a Heresy), loved them both ways.

NO SHIPPING:

I will deliver between Monterey and San Francisco for FREE or you can pick up in Aptos. I will deliver up to about 6 hours away (most of California) for $15 an hour driving time, both directions (gas is included). Driving time based on Mapquest.com directions from my zip code, 95060 to your location (double the time to account for the return trip). Example: Sacramento is about 2 ½ hours away by Mapquest, delivery would cost $75.

Thank you all

post-12959-1381924968476_thumb.jpg

The Buy it now on Ebay gives someone the chance to pay my price of $1000 and for me to sell quicker, the way bidding goes on Ebay it is VERY unlikely this pair of Cornwalls will go for $650, more than likely over $1000 if bidding starts... That is my feeling anyhow, $1000 is a good price for this pair of CWO.

• 2 months later...