Should Klipsch have warnings on their speaker boxes?

cdsang

They should have on the box "Warning, may make music more addictive." The reason I ask is, music sounds so good that even if i have to go work soon i say, "ok 5 more mins." I almost became late a few times. Luckly I haven't been playing music before I go to work lately. Just a thought. Also, haven't you noticed that with your speakers changing songs is harder. Its like, hey, nice beat. Or when you have a song you use to like or never did, put it on your new system play it, stop, and find yourself going back to play the song again. Just something that has been on my mind with them a few times. Just thought I would share it.

CD

Thanks for sharing the addiction with us.I understand your pain,Klipsch is guilty as charged.Yes they should have warning labels as follows

WARNING HOT CONTENT,LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.ADDICTIVE MUSIC AND HT PLAYBACK

My RSW triplets and RF7's/RF5's/RC7 can transform the lives of all those who use them 1.gif

Thank you Klipsch,for making my audio addiction so severe

I was sentenced to life without parole in 1978 when I bought my Klipschorns. I don't know if one lifetime is enough with these loudspeakers. My daughter says that when I go, the only thing she wants is my Khorns. That's good because the way I spend money that's all that will be left. And maybe a good tube amp.

Rick

----------------

On 10/3/2003 10:03:02 PM cdsang wrote:

They should have on the box "Warning, may make music more addictive." The reason I ask is, music sounds so good that even if i have to go work soon i say, "ok 5 more mins." I almost became late a few times. Luckly I haven't been playing music before I go to work lately. Just a thought. Also, haven't you noticed that with your speakers changing songs is harder. Its like, hey, nice beat. Or when you have a song you use to like or never did, put it on your new system play it, stop, and find yourself going back to play the song again. Just something that has been on my mind with them a few times. Just thought I would share it.

----------------

So true, so true.