Home Theater pics.

cdsang

This one I decided to get a close up on it. If there are any other pictures you want,I will try to get them. I know its alot, but I love it honestly. But what if I got another sub, where would I put it? Well rules are rules right, when you get new gear you take a pic. Well, I just did it after I got all I can for now. I would like to know your thoughts.

CD

post-10001-1381924976445_thumb.jpg

I just kept on putting on pictures one after another without realizeing 2 things, one is, the first picture didn't show up and 2, I did this in the wrong area. I must be tired. 2 AM, yeah, I think its time I goto bed after this last post. Well, I belive it should work this time. Is there a way to just move these post over?

CD

post-10001-1381924976531_thumb.jpg

Tonight isn't my night. Have you ever had one of those days(err nights) where you can't think stright or things don't go the way you thought they would? I am glad things get better. Good night all, sweet dreams, take care of each other and happy audio shopping/hunting.

CD

post-10001-1381924976615_thumb.jpg

my suggestion to you is: Since you have a bunch of little things in your room, things that look unstable, I would highly recommed you put your grills back on your speakers. Would hate too see someting fall off your shelf or something and onto your speakers.

You say your room is messy, while this is true one thing that is good about this is that it's a humble beginning. This will cause you to appreciate your gear that much more and when you have a nicer/cleaner room you will appreciate it that much more.2.gif

Congrats. Oh and I would not even think about a new sub right now. Spend the money on your room instead.

----------------

On 10/14/2003 11:11:22 AM m00n wrote:

Oh and I would not even think about a new sub right now. Spend the money on your room instead.

----------------

m00n has become a converted true believer... 2.gif

You've got some nice pieces of equipment in there... but given your room, m00n's definitely right.

Rob