? single 2 peice La Scala for center channel?

hornnuts

I have two pair of two piece Pro La Scala. I have decided to use one as a center channel. I will now have two piece La Scala's for front and center (you can see how I have the mid/high cabinet elevated in the pic). I like the two piece La Scala and the ability to mount them in many different ways. With the center I will mount the mid/high cabinet over the screen and the bass bin on the floor below. Anyone out there interested in the other one?

There is a lot of discussion in the forums about the vertical Cornwall's which makes me want to play with the two piece La Scala, trying out both vertical and horizontal placement for the mid/high cabinet front and center.

Anyone else out there interested in a two piece La Scala for their center channel in an all heritage home theater? I hate to break up a pair but imagine someone else would appreciate it and I figure I will use my single one for a long time! The Pro La Scala are rated at 200 watts and have better woofers than the home La Scala's.

Josh

SYSTEM:

B&K AVP3090 pre-amp

BBE 362SW sonic maximizer

JVC XV-SA75GD DVD

Adcom GFA 5503 (200 x 3)

Adcom GFA 555 (200 x 2)

Adcom GFA 555 Pro (600 x 1)

Adcom ACE 515 (second one on the way)

Klipsch La Scala Pro (front lr)

Klipsch La Scala Pro (center)

Klipsch KP 201 (pro Heresy), KP320, or Cornwall for rear (still testing)

Yorkville Elite SW 800 (pair) 18" subs

Josh

The K600 horn in the Cornwall was designed to be used Vert or Horz. The K400 is not and works best Horz.

FWIW - in my custom heritage center, I have my K77 and K400 over my screen angled down at the sweet spot and the woofers under the screen. Works great.

I am short on cash now, or I would be interested in your Ind-LAS too.

JM