New Insults courtesy of the Matrix Reloaded

cluless

Good lord just look at clue and minn_male, flirting like two teenagers... Get a room you two.

As far as sequals, I soooooo bed to differ than you on this not being a good sequal on two levels.

1) I consider this to be a continuation of the original. It's all one story just like the star wars trillogy and or Lord of the Rings. It's all the same story.

2) There was a lot revealed in this movie that sets up for Revolutions. Lots of things that are not blatently staring you in the face yet clues all over the place.

Oh yeah, I think this was a shaveeet movie and I am about to crawl out of my skin in anticipation for Revolutions.11.gif

I thought that the movie was pretty good.

But I also think that some of the special effects were pretty bad compared to the rest of the movie.

A movie I was really impressed with was Bad Boys II, I was not expecting that much action done that well.

The DTS surround sound in BBII was really great as well.

Peace, Josh

----------------

On 10/28/2003 12:29:13 AM m00n wrote:

Good lord just look at clue and minn_male, flirting like two teenagers... Get a room you two.

----------------

I agree m00n. My advice is kiss and makeup.Wait a minute! I take that back. I think both of them will refuse to kiss or wear makeup. On the other hand Halloween IS just around the corner so one never knows. Do one? 9.gif

----------------

On 10/28/2003 8:08:16 PM BBB wrote:

----------------

On 10/28/2003 12:29:13 AM m00n wrote:

----------------

I agree m00n. My advice is kiss and makeup.Wait a minute! I take that back. I think both of them will refuse to kiss or wear makeup. On the other hand Halloween IS just around the corner so one never knows. Do one? 9.gif

----------------

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH...

----------------

Moon are you feeling neglected? Pay a visit down to the Website forum - fini, bkrop, audioreality and I will fix you right up,

hehehehe.

Be Afraid.

BBB - You of all people know that I often use makeup to enhance my already natural beauty. How easily you forget.

itavatar.jpg

And people wondered why I didn't reveal my gender when I originally started visiting the forum....duh.