K-horns any in stock in Missouri

Hangloose

You MIGHT find a pair in KC or the StL, but I doubt it. Call Flip's in the St. Louis area and see.

I've got mine set up in a 18.5 x 16 x 8.67 basement music room. I live in Nevada, MO, about 100 miles south of KC on 71. You're welcome to come give a listen if you're up for the drive.

----------------

On 11/9/2003 9:19:33 AM chuckears wrote:

The last time I checked, Harvey's in Springfield had a pair of Anniversary (I don't know what year) Horns, signed by PWK himself, but they were not even hooked up at the time. This was just before the re-release of the Heritage series, so they might have them up and running by now.
----------------

Chuck,

Do you remember what finish those Anniversary models are in?

If you have a phone # or webpage link to Harvey's I am curious about them.

Thanks,

Jeff

chuckears,

Thanks for the info.

I actually wanted to see some Pics of them,specifically the finish as I know they were offered in three different finishes.Sapele,Lacewood,and Ash were the options.

I looked for a set of these for some time before I got my '93 models-VERY hard to find.

Jeff

Hang loose,

if you can hang out for about a week, you can catch me at my place in south county.

Directions are hard - 44E to 270S to Telegraph, go north three blocks, and west three blocks. You can listen to 1990 Khorns with a Dynaco ST 70, Quicksilvers, or an older HK 630 solid state. They will be very close to a new set, but you will need to help me kill some of the thirteen cases of cold frosty brew in the fridge!3.gif