Jubilee Center Channel

Hey Mac-klipsch, what are you and the others guys doing here,home theater drive in, with no car speakers!!

To put on the car!!

My god, Mac, you already have such a nice system going there, beautiful, why would you need the Jubilees on top of that? If at all?

And are you guys realizing the room for the Jubilees here! They are bigger than the Khorns!

I should talk, i have 4 cornwalls, and they can be to much!

I just kinda wanted to know, what kind of extreme the home theater trend is getting to!

I would have to own 1000 DVD movies and absolutely love to watch tv, to go to that extreme!

I put 4 cornwalls thru 2 channel stereo, with movies and they really shake the house here!

I think if it were me, i would really consider how much i watch tv, and compare it to how much i listen to music!

Before i spend so much money on a system!

Mac Klipsch, you have a excellent sound system now, id love to have that, beautiful Khorns and belle!

I did at one time, have an entire Klipsch home theater, sub, rears center fronts ETC, i only used it once or twice a year, so i sold it all, and now have 2 channel stereo!

Works great for both tv and music, kinda 2 in 1 thing!

Regards Jim

Jim,

You are quite right. I do have a very nice set up already. I am just excited by the prospect of maybe, after all these years, finding something that I would consider an upgrade.... Not that I haven't been happy with these for the past 20+ years....I used to ride my bike to the high end store near my home when I was a kid (60's) to drool over K-horns. I am the definition od "brand loyal". A moot point anyway....I can't afford 15-18 G's for the Jubilee's....Fun to dream though.....

Ok budy, your doing quite well as you are now beautiful system Mac, up grade to what space? LOL

I think your doing better than having Jubilees!

I guess the only way to find out is to get a pair!!

I guess some people forget what they have, and dont realize it untill its gone!! LOL

I would trade you Mac all 4 of my cornwalls for your Khorns you have there!

Take it easy buddy, you no longer have anything to upgrade to! Its a dream! Jim

• 2 weeks later...