Assistance With Uploading Pictures

easyeyes

I see you're getting assistance from mobile homeless up in the 2 Channel forum. I kind of feel like you're cheating on me. I thought we really had something going. Yeah, he's got that fancy "web page" he set up. I only have a stupid e-mail address. Don't come crying to me when he calls you a freak, or a froot. Lordy, heh.

fini

----------------

On 11/10/2003 10:55:47 PM fini wrote:

I see you're getting assistance from mobile homeless up in the 2 Channel forum. I kind of feel like you're cheating on me. I thought we really had something going. Yeah, he's got that fancy "web page" he set up. I only have a stupid e-mail address. Don't come crying to me when he calls you a freak, or a froot. Lordy, heh.

fini

----------------

LMAO.

BTW Fini, I've got a joke for you. Call me on my cell phone one morning (not tomorrow). I'll pm you in case you lost my #.

----------------

On 11/10/2003 7:32:14 PM m00n wrote:

If it's a speed issue, there is not much you can do about that.

----------------

Not really, if the pictures are really big, than he'll probably want to try to reduce thier size. For example, if he is trying to upload a full-sized 4-megapixel image (something like 2272x1704 pixels), may want to resize it down to something smaller and more managable.

I guess others have already stepped in to offer assistance, however, I am more than happy to help also.