I think we killed Smilin....

tankhokie

...smilin was found earlier by police in his home. from what an inside source has told reporters, smilin was "shaken to death" by some mysterious force. authorities are not commenting on the strange death and have no suspects in the case. as one officer said "i have never seen a man's body in that kind of shape before....it's like....(crying)...it's like he was vibrated to death.." the officer also added after our interview that he did notice an extremely attractive "wooden ottoman" that seemed brand new.

3.gif

----------------

On 11/16/2003 2:54:08 AM tankhokie wrote:

...smilin was found earlier by police in his home. from what an inside source has told reporters, smilin was "shaken to death" by some mysterious force. authorities are not commenting on the strange death and have no suspects in the case. as one officer said "i have never seen a man's body in that kind of shape before....it's like....(crying)...it's like he was vibrated to death.." the officer also added after our interview that he did notice an extremely attractive "wooden ottoman" that seemed brand new.

3.gif

----------------

LOL1.gif.

Guest Anonymous

I'm still alive!!!!!

SVS screwed up and didn't send cable's to hook up the sub, I talked to eric @ svs he sent the wrong cables to the wrong address for saturday. I want to rat shack to get the right cables and within 30 seconds I broke my first picture with galss shattering all over the carpet!!!

BIG WIFE ISSUES HERE GUYS!!!!

WAF is in deep doodoo!!!

Whole house shakes thik a leaf falling in a cyclon breeze!!

Have not yet set up the rane equalizer...

I will start another thread shortly..after I get my WIFE to chill out!!!

Smilin9.gif

BIGBIGBIG BASSSSSSS!!!!!11.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/16/2003 3:56:04 PM Bill H. wrote:

Steve,

Was that after she
Chills Out,(i.e. sofa time)
or after she comes down off the
Ceiling!

Glad you were able to get the unit working..............

")...it's like he was vibrated to death"- Yea by his Wife Strangling him..............LOL

----------------

10.gif I'm being cool about it, trying not to upset the status quo around her...today I've been helping around the house15.gif wishing I was playing with my new toys!!

Smilin3.gif

Just remember your saying smilin...patience is a virtue....but you do deserve a break, especially when new toys are coming home. I just tell my mrs. that it has to be thoroughly tested to make sure the unit is not/not going to be any time soon defective. I am sure that you know that there are alot of tests that follow that....

Just remember your saying smilin...patience is a virtue....but you do deserve a break, especially when new toys are coming home. I just tell my mrs. that it has to be thoroughly tested to make sure the unit is not/not going to be any time soon defective. I am sure that you know that there are alot of tests that follow that....

Guest Anonymous

So far I feel like I'm dead, I can't get to B4 positioned correctly for my room. Dimensions of 20' in front to 9' in the rear by 42' in depth and 8' ceilings. I seem to get the SPL of the sub only 15' back, and the 190lb mother is sooo easy to move around15.gif Needless to say I am a bit frustrated7.gif Well I guess i will just have to see!!

Smilin6.gif

6.gif 190 lbs 6.gif

i never really took a good look at the weight on the b4...moving a 70 lbs cylinder is a piece of cake compared to that....ugh.

that is like moving a stack of 4 cement bags all at once...whoo watch the back and lift with the legs...and i know that asking the mrs smilin to help move it would be a very poor idea.

well think of it this way, you didn't spend around 25,000 dollars for a 400 lbs14.gif block of aluminum....i wonder how the guys that have one of the mrs subs ever move that thing into position--bobcat? small indoor crane?

ha, well vaccuum the carpet around that glass really well and hold tight, once the initial waf blows over, the less intense it can get.

good luck in getting that thing setup and snap some pics of that good lookin' sub when you get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/16/2003 8:21:23 PM tankhokie wrote:

6.gif

190 lbs
6.gif

i never really took a good look at the weight on the b4...moving a 70 lbs cylinder is a piece of cake compared to that....ugh.

that is like moving a stack of 4 cement bags all at once...whoo watch the back and lift with the legs...and i know that asking the mrs smilin to help move it would be a very poor idea.

well think of it this way, you didn't spend around 25,000 dollars for a 400 lbs
14.gif
block of aluminum....i wonder how the guys that have one of the mrs subs ever move that thing into position--bobcat? small indoor crane?

ha, well vaccuum the carpet around that glass really well and hold tight, once the initial waf blows over, the less intense it can get.

good luck in getting that thing setup and snap some pics of that good lookin' sub when you get a chance.
----------------

Smilin is back with a vengence and will be working with Tom from SVS to hopfully get the big bad B4-PLus working best for my room!!!

Man oh man this sub ROCKS!!!!!

SMILIN

11.gif

----------------

On 11/16/2003 3:42:52 PM smilin wrote:

I'm still alive!!!!!

SVS screwed up and didn't send cable's to hook up the sub, I talked to eric @ svs he sent the wrong cables to the wrong address for saturday. I want to rat shack to get the right cables and within 30 seconds I broke my first picture with galss shattering all over the carpet!!!

Smilin
9.gif

BIGBIGBIG BASSSSSSS!!!!!
11.gif

----------------

Hey Smilin'

Congrat's on your first subwoofer 'Kill' :) and welcome to the wonderfull world of lunatical deep bass!

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/5/2003 3:59:27 PM audionuttt wrote:

----------------

On 11/16/2003 3:42:52 PM smilin wrote:

I'm still alive!!!!!

Smilin
9.gif

BIGBIGBIG BASSSSSSS!!!!!
11.gif

----------------

Hey Smilin'

Congrat's on your first subwoofer 'Kill'
:)
and welcome to the wonderfull world of lunatical deep bass!

----------------

PM,

Man oh man bass is bery bery good to me, but my WAF factor gives me a headache, I only REALLY appreciate when she is not home.....I think I have a solution, Buy More Stuff, I've been a busy boy as of late, aquiring all sorts of goodies, unfortunatly I will not get them for a while.

1) scott 292

2) scott 233

3) scott 299d

4) thorens TT

5) Klipsch cornwal decorator II's verticle 1967

6) tons of sacd, sacd/hybrid, and dvd's

More to cum!!

3.gif11.gif3.gif

Smilin