Two Towers: Extended Edition

damonrpayne

They are nowhere close to where I live. 2.gif

Non the less, no. I got to looking into Goo Systems because I had read a lot about it over on the AVSForum. I got the paint and painted my screen. It really made a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference. I could not believe how much better my image is now. I highly recomend it to anyone.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mineral.

I got a great deal on it. I have neighbor who works for InFocus. He got a referb friends and family deal. I paid less than half the amount it was listed at, at the time I purchased it.10.gif

As far as bottleneck, not sure what you meant about that. If I one it was the screen I was using which was nothing more than a plane piece of parkland plastic that was not perfectly flat and had blemishes on it. What a huge increase in video enjoyment after building my new DIY screen.

Ha! I am willing to help out if I can, but as far as taking you under my wing? I have no wings to take you under. I am still learning myself. 2.gif

I know my theater may look impressive and it is, however when it comes down to nitty gritty audio detail, I am still very much learning as I mentioned.

awesome. well i'm very novice...don't even know the names of the parts that make up a speaker, nor do i know what composes of a good home theatre, tho i'm slowly learning.

going to see if i can find some kinda Stereos for Dummies e-book or text somewhere. you may still be learning, but from what you've accomplished and probably researched...it's a big stretch from where i am.

i'll try not to hassle you too much, but i'll definately be around often hehe

thanks a bunch moon!

No probs man. Hey just go to Amazon and do a book search on Home Theater. You will see some books for newbies.

Then do a DVD search on Home Theater and you will see something called Avia Guide to home theater. I have this DVD and it does a very good job of explaining things.

do you think it'll be another 10 months before we get the return of the king extended version out? seeing as they're done the series, there's no post-production work hindering PJ from editing up the final awesome cut of the last movie.

anyone have any insight as to when it'll be out?