Hersey's or Forte?

Flason

Here is my current HT speaker set-up. Mains: '87 Cornwall II, Center: '93 Academy, Surround: '80 Hersey

Here's the question. A friend of mine has a pair of recently aquired '88 Fortes. His mains are '78 LaScala's and he has an '00 C7 center. Would it benifit both of us to trade the surrounds as his Forte's match my Cornwall's drivers and my Hersey's match his LaScala's drivers? Is either one of us getting the shaft? I want a fair trade and don't want to take advantage of anyone or be taken advantage of. Though, if I'm ignorant of the advantage, does it really happen?9.gif I guess that's one of those "Bear craps in the woods..." type of questions.

I'm really not sure what year my Hersey's are because of no label's and the wood serial was purposly marked to hide the serial. Anyhow, here is the list of components. K77 tweeter with round magnet. K55V squaker. K22EF woofer. Type E crossover. I have attached a pic of the label too. Any ideas what year these are?

post-3905-13819250231096_thumb.jpg

BTW - The heresys must be mid 70s. Probably between 73-78 due to the copper logo. I don't know the exact year they switched from the pie to the copper then back to copper with the pie in the corner. Good years anyway.

Edit: The serial # should be stamped into the wood on the back edge.