Check out these pics!!!

Orange Peel

Sorry about the blurriness, the camera isn't that great and it was used with no flash to capture the look of the "glow" :)

signs4.jpg

signs3.jpg

signs2.jpg

signs.jpg

thxsign.jpg

thxsign2.jpg

A friend on the SPoT board made them for me. They look like they are glowing because I happen to have 2 48" black lites in my game room and I took the clear/blue acrylic signs in there to see what they look like, and man they look bad ***!!!

I will probably make some sort of little lite box with a black lite in it to put each of these in to make them glow like that at night, and during the day have a black felt backing to really bring out the looks during the day.

What do you think??

Thanks Dave, they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

On 11/23/2003 8:53:28 PM Orange Peel wrote:

Thanks guys! And yes if you do want some or a custom made one he does sell them. I had him make the THX one, he made me the SVS one from his own design. I can post his email if someone is really interested. Thanks again, the pics DO NOT do them justice, they are breath taking in person!!!

----------------

pls. post his email. i will email and deal him.

ty

Not sure on what you mean by helium/neon tube, the signs are nothing but acrylic, and I turned on my black lights to see what they look like under that kind of light. I got the black lights at Home Depot 1.gif

Here's a pic of the sign without the black light on....

thxsignclear.jpg

And here's Dave's email address, just tell him Scott Goldsmith sent ya 2.gif

daveagape2@aol.com

Thanks!

----------------

On 11/23/2003 11:23:01 PM Orange Peel wrote:

Not sure on what you mean by helium/neon tube, the signs are nothing but acrylic, and I turned on my black lights to see what they look like under that kind of light. I got the black lights at Home Depot
1.gif

----------------

Ok you are using the black lights. I thought you were using the neon tube to bend the shape like this(similar to the trends in computer cases' one). Cool light anyway! 9.gif