Desert Combat

Seismic_Pulse

I play all online games under the name BARBARIAN because it's a nickname I picked up from work. Won't have access to a decent connection until the 10th but you may regret playing with me.9.gif I have a habit of singling out one guy on the other team (usually the guy doing all the trash talking)and just killing him over and over until they leave the game. Screw the flag or any other objective of the game I just like to go hunting. I get great pleasure from this but I have a lot of issues. 9.gif

I play alot of Desert Combat its AWESOME! Especialy with my 5.1s. I turn the bass WAY up and fire off the guns in the tanks, and listen to everything shake. Wonderful experience...

My name in the game is TEEEELOR and I play on the Docks map alot. I play on the weekends mostly. What is everyones favorite servers to play on? I usually just play on whichever one is the fastest with the maps that I like to play.