90 watt Allen organ amps

mike stehr

Mike,

I'm glad to see that you have finally admitted the truth - it takes a daddy amp to drive those Cornwall mothers! After reviewing the Encyclopedia Brittanica that Paul Parrot has posted, I finally realized that Paul is not really who he says he is...he was Deep Throat back when he worked for the Nixon administration.

Then he hooked up with a speaker manufacturer in Massachussetts and began a long deep cover operation...due to his love of push-pull tube amplifiers, he took the nom de guerre "Paul Parrot", ie pp.

He creates divisions in the Klipsch forum, and ultimately will cause a massive paradigm shift to purchasing BOSE speakers. ARR. I read all this in the new bestseller, "The Wellbourne Enigma," which analyzes repetitive passages in the Bible for audio advice.2.gif2.gif2.gif

I won't be getting these anytime soon. Made the mistake of cleaning up and then organizing 2/3 of the audio gear in the basement rec room against one wall. The three Belles and two Khorns sound incredible with oodles and oodles of base(or is it bass6.gif ) and Colleen got extremely irate over "loosing" the longest wall in the house to my speakers. We comprimised - I didn't buy the single Khorn on Ebay. Whoever got that bad boy should buy the Allens!