How many...

ekbriggs

How many of our favorite subs would it take to match the output of a single B4-Plus SVS assuming one would be using the mighty crown k2 (give me a rough estimate)?

1. M&k MX5000 THX Ultra's

2. Velo. HGS-18s

3. Revel B15

4. Paradigm servo-15

5. Aerial Acoustics model SW-12

6. SVS Pb2+

7. and lets just interject the wilson audio watch dog for fun...

So here is a small list, feel free to add that favorite of yours to it if i left out too many of the old reference subs. How many would it take to upseat this monster?

-Eric

Hey smilin, i live in the RTP area of North Carolina..right near Raleigh.

Though i doubt i live anywhere near you as i seem to only live near the wilson audio/genelec/i have more money than i need area. But if for some reason i do live near you i would love to see/hear that beast... One day i will have two of these girls run off a k2 gracing my listening area. Until then i will be content with the tiny FSR-18. Congrats on that behemoth again, you are living in alot our audio dreams.

Well the most potent in the group is the Revel B15,at 31.5Hz with would take two B15's to match the B4-Plus,or at least be very close.

KNow one B15 at 31.5Hz can belt 126dB and that in itself is hellacious.I have a few in the list so I beat a B4-Plus...but only dB's are not my goal.I want a roomfull of subs to give me that GOD like bass effect. 1.gif

One day on the next year I will get a B4-Plus and a PB2-Ultra.Listen I am bass starved

LOL