The biggest horn ive ever seen!!!!

Delicious, Jim... a trip down memory lane (My first new car was a 1956 VW with sunroof and an astounding 36hp for $1,620 delivered in San Francisco...) and the first case of "horn envy" I may never get over. Eek.gif That being said, I find it interesting that the curve of the pictured horn and the Klipsch offering by the same name have remarkably different curve rates.

Speaking of different rates, considering what new VW bugs cost these days, maybe today's smaller Tractrix speakers are the best deal around! HornEd

Well, Jim, just looking at the quality build and attention to detail of those two extreme horn jobs makes me want to chuck it all and start again. Then, I Yep, it's time to rock back in this oversize leather LazyBoy, put my feet up and let these Legends speak to me for hours on end. So far I have seen over 200 Blockbuster DVD rental's this year plus at least 50 or so "classics" that I have bought outright.

Between my heart and diabetes, my doctors (and my favorite authorized Klipch dealers) are happy that I have slowed up a bit... seems they think I'll stick around on their patient rolls a while longer that way. If it were not for Klipsch, living would be a whole lot less fun. HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-10-2001 at 03:39 PM

Ive had 10 strokes at 30 years old, and to this day myself i work 6 days a week, and live with a bi polar child, thats the reason i thought, why i got 2 pair of cornwalls, its loud in my house, now i can always hear my music! I still need to kick smoking, thats the next step! The only thing it to enjoy are my Klipsch, so much enjoyment, i get with these!

These speakers trully bring all the sound, right out!

That floor sub horn, i was thinking, OK where is it? LOL!!

Long live Klipsch, and us listeners,

Jim