Close to Cleveland? Want a 2,000.00 speaker free???

Mallette

...or nearly free. I'd appreciate my 66.00 back, but would rather it went to a good home.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2573594468&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6 for details.

What happened this. I thought Cleveland was served by ForwardAir. It isn't, and the 430.00 required to get this beastie to me is more than I want to pay. I've already paid the guy the bid price, so I am clean and sure he'll be just as happy to sell it again. Want to keep my Ebay nose clean, so I am not even going to suggest he pay me back.

This speaker has a 98db/watt/meter SPL rating and should mate well with 'horns as a center, which was what I had in mind. I checked with Frazier and this is a Jack Frazier design, still in production and sells for 1990.00 new. For those of you who may not know, Jack Frazier was the only speaker designer who PWK actually praised. In fact, I've always suspected the "Heresy" was his response to Frazier's Model IV, of which I own 4.

Actually local is a place called Bedford Heights, which is, I think, just south of town.

First come, first served...

A report soon on the Kern organ recording.

Dave