Found Missing LPs

garymd

When sorting my lp collection about a month ago I realized I was missing a few I had bought in the 70s and had never or rarely played. I just found them in a closet and they are all still in the shrink wrap and most never played.

Jimi Hendix, Are You Experienced

The Worst of the Jefferson Airplane

Bob Dylan, Nashville Skyline

The Doors, The Doors, Waiting For the Sun, Strange Days, and 13

Grateful Dead, Steal Your Face

Garcia & Saunders, Live at Keystone

Steve Miller, The Joker and Fly Like an Eagle

I knew I had these somewhere but feared I accidentally gave them to goodwill along with about 500 others a while back.1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif

Gary, you are a bloodhound. Two more things - if you can I am looking for two 7199s, and there is a singlet Cornwall with walnut veneer holding at $66 on Ebay. There are only 2 hours left; the guy is up in Syracuse. Would this interest you or Win?

I can't, as the necklace still has to be paid for...

----------------

On 11/30/2003 7:37:15 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Gary, you are a bloodhound. Two more things - if you can I am looking for two 7199s, and there is a singlet Cornwall with walnut veneer holding at $66 on Ebay. There are only 2 hours left; the guy is up in Syracuse. Would this interest you or Win?

I can't, as the necklace still has to be paid for...

----------------

Dave,

I'll be visiting John tomorrow and he should have the other tubes you were looking for by now. I'll ask about 7199s also.

No interest in the cornwall for me. Win doesn't do HT so I doubt he would be either unless he wants to try a 3-way set-up. I haven't heard from him in a while though. Thanks for asking.1.gif

This Hendrix lp I'm listening to right now sounds great! Very unexpected suprise tonight! They were in my son's closet. Luckily he doesn't have a TT or they'd be not so mint. I have no idea how they got there or how long they've been there.

Back in the late 70s I went on a big Doors kick and bought most of their lps one day. I think I played them once to tape them then put them away. The Hendrix looks and sounds brand new! I don't even remember buying that one.