Purchased Cornwalls from Ebay, Info on cabnet needed

JohnWhite

----------------

On 12/1/2003 11:43:33 AM JohnWhite wrote:

Thanks, there does look like some small paint splatter on the tops of the cabinets, I figured I would do a light sanding the use a clear stain to finish them.

----------------

Make sure the finish is uniform on the entire side before applying a new coat of varnish.

In other words, if you are able to remove the defects without sanding through the existing clear coat... you have no problem varnishing over it. On the other hand, if you are forced to sand through the finish in some spots, sand it off (or chemically strip) the whole side to keep the finish even.

By the way, nice cornwalls... good luck

Rob

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/2/2003 7:07:20 PM Hallwalker wrote:

AHHHHHH , so you are the guy that outbid me on them cornwalls at the last 40 seconds, nice cornwalls enjoy them !!!!
----------------

Since I learned about here on the forum, AUCTIONSNIPER.com 3 free snipes, use it or lose it!

Smilin10.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/3/2003 12:18:40 PM 2themcbrides wrote:

Saw the note on E Bay sale of Cornwalls. I have a pair in Walnut that I neeed to sell by next summer as I am retiring to Oregan from Delaware and need to down-size. What is a good price?
----------------

Can I get more info?

1) serial #'s

2) photo's front with and without cover

3) photo rear with and without back(if you know how to do)

than we could either make an offer or help you to determine value

also where do you live, and are you willing to ship?

Smilin

And welcome to the forum

Guest Anonymous

Its okay Smilin , I ended up buying nice set of cornwall decorators CDBR. 1976 vintage. All drivers correct. K-77 (alnico) rebuilt with new diaphragms perhaps a year ago. K-55V (alnico) mids with metal horn and K-33E woofs. All drivers perfect. SN 9P761 and 9P763. Type B crossovers from BEC they will be arriving tomorrow9.gif9.gif