Neo, Here's your chance.

Guy Landau

"I have listened to both Electra Print and MagneQuest trannies and IMO, the latter is more refined and more open."

exactly!

even my cat noticed this from under the house.

go with your dream.

C&S

you might have to wait until Kelly can come up with a system he likes as well or better as well as a system that you cannot also easily obtain, otherwise why get his dogs when you could get what he is going to get to replace them.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B!tch B!tch B!tch Kelly go crawl back in your do nothing hole ! I bet old Audrey would love for you to actually get to work Heh !!

This place was fine all day with everyone taking things lightly no big massive burst out and in walks whining Kelly Holsten once again. If you don't like this place then leave !! You know if you didn't offend so many people with your arrogant attitude you wouldn't have to tread so lightly there bud !!

Craig

Mobile,

Don't whine so! Since you're a world class tube expert, you should have been able to make the changes to the amp in an hour or so. You either sell them or you don't. Quit jerking poor Neo around with your "I can't make up my mind routine." Make a decision so we can get to a different storyline in this soap opera.

*I* am not holding up anyone's audio bliss for weeks while going through self-reflexive contortions.

----------------

On 12/15/2003 8:49:23 PM Clipped and Shorn wrote:

you might have to wait until Kelly can come up with a system he likes as well or better as well as a system that you cannot also easily obtain, otherwise why get his dogs when you could get what he is going to get to replace them.

----------------

What makes you think Neo would want whatever Kelly wants?

What the Fu©k is your problem NOSValves! Kelly didn't said anything that would warrant your remark. You are the biggest @sshole on this forum. All you do is rip on people who don't worship you, and especially Kelly. I am amazed that you get any customers the way you act around here. Also, you are also a pompous bastard when it comes to restoring amps. You are always bragging about how you can make any vintage amp silent, well anybody can. It isn't too difficult to test and replace caps and resistors. Hell I just did it on my newly acquired HF-81, and it is silent.

I know that after this post I won't be able ever post again without NOS ripping whatever I say apart. Fu©k it, I don't care.

You know what is funny here is I think kelly is upset because many here have advise Neo to just buy another set of amps. Old Kelly will lose his Cash Cow ! I bet he is trying to get the world record price out of the old Dogs ! Old Kelly is a sly old bird but once you ruffle his feathers oh boy he turn into a Parrot 2.gif

old trvale hasn't been around here long enough to see old Kelly turn on his friends if they do not agree or decide on a different path then he recommends. I will not hold your last post against you it takes me a very long time to pass complete judgement on a person. I just think you have not been here long enough to know all of what is going on here. Someday you will see what the real deal is. If you were to pull up the threads when I first entered this forum you would find the same type of massive disturbances and guess who the common involved person was ........ yup Kelly Holsten !!

Heck I get fan mail of support for jabbering old Kelly and this is no sh!t

Craig<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Okay people want to know why I question NEO33 integrety here well read this post that was I believe his very first just 3 months ago !

I am in the process of putting together a two-channel class-A tube systems (amp and preamp, no hybrid please).

My interest is an INEXPENSIVE class A SET/PP amp (zero negative feedback, at least -90dB SNR) that can drive ANY type of speakers (cones/horns, 4/8 ohm, 88dB to 112dB); monoblocks are prefered over stereo.

Is there any existing amp that doesn't require a preamp? Is there an advantage of not using a preamp (assuming your CD transport has a volume control)?

Here are some of the companies I am looking at:

- Decware (www.decware.com)

- Jolida (www.jolida.com)

- Sophia (www.sophiaelectric.com)

- Wavelength (www.wavelengthaudio.com)

- Welborn (www.welbornelabs.com)

- Wright Sound (www.wright-sound.com)

Any thought would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Now this post has complete newbie that knows absolutely nothing about tube amps and systems written all over it!! Now 3 months later he is an expert that has heard Moondogs with every conceivable combination of transformers and has a house full of tube gear!! Anyone starting to wonder!!! I learned long ago on the Drag racing forum, computer hardware forum and way back when AOL that many people use computers and public forum to leave out the dream of what they want to be!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

geez at least its taken me a few years to get where I am !!

Craig

Guy,

that is where you are wrong it was over a year that I messed with the amps and them started rebuilding them for members here free !! Then the requests got to a point where I just couldn't spend all my spare time fixing people amps for free so I started charging. One thing led to another and here we are. Kelly never helped me in anyway to ever fix, rebuild or learn to rebuild amps !! All Kelly did was design my web page which I approached him to do !! He has giving me some descent equipment advise over the last couple years but that is at a price too !

My hang my hat open out for officail business didn't happen until Febuary of this year !!

Craig

----------------

"What makes you think Neo would want whatever Kelly wants?"

because if he wants Kellys dogs so bad, why would he not want what Kelly upgrades to just as much as Kelly does. I doubt Kelly would let the dogs go unless he knew he could get something "better", and I suspect that if someone believed the dogs to be everything Kelly heard them to be, then that person might also tend to agree with Kelly's next step....especially after Kelly settled in and started writing about the new thing. But I suspect Kelly's next thing, will not be something easily obtainable (completely) by anyone else......at first......or if ever....or at least until the dogs sold.....

c7s

----------------

On 12/15/2003 9:26:58 PM trvale wrote:

What the Fu©k is your problem NOSValves! Kelly didn't said anything that would warrant your remark. You are the biggest @sshole on this forum. All you do is rip on people who don't worship you, and especially Kelly. I am amazed that you get any customers the way you act around here. Also, you are also a pompous bastard when it comes to restoring amps. You are always bragging about how you can make any vintage amp silent, well anybody can. It isn't too difficult to test and replace caps and resistors. Hell I just did it on my newly acquired HF-81, and it is silent.

I know that after this post I won't be able ever post again without NOS ripping whatever I say apart. Fu©k it, I don't care.

----------------

trvale,

May I congratulate you on your keen insight into Mr. BUB (aka NOSValves) so quickly. He's been prancing around bulshiittng people for some time now, and most don't catch on for some reason. Check out the conclusion reached by Cut throat in the DRD45 thread about he and Mr. Parrot. Anyone willing to sniff solder can replace Mr. BUB. He just doesn't realize it. He's a true "fly on a shiiitpile" kind of guy. Yes sir, he is.

Klipsch out.