Altec Exhaustion

IB Slammin

Guys help.

I have become interested in Altec Horns and drivers. I have clicked until my mouse finger is gone.

Does anyone know an Altec site that has a complete list of horns and drivers with crossover points?

I continue to get partial info, no cutoff points, or lens info without driver match ups, damaged PDF files, sites under construction and everything other than what I am looking for.

Thanks,

tc

djk & Dave,

Many thanks. The sites are exactly the reference that I was looking for, although even google took a while.

Must be the hills of Arkansas. (Tomorrow my wife(sister) and I will travel to the city dump in search of Christmas lawn ornaments. Last year we displayed six old washing machines as reindeer, pulling a very large

freezer. There was a large piece in Architectural Digest. If you didnt see it, email me and I will send you a copy.)

John Ellis,

Thanks for the call. As always, it was great talking to you, although the time zone difference deprives an old man of the 18hrs required sleep. You are without doubt the KING of CW mods. I love it when the student instructs the teacher. I would have never dreamed............

Best regards to you and Olga.

tc