Scott 233 on Ebay

cnytech

Hi Folks.

As a former LaSacla owner, I just want to let everyone know that I posted a nicely restored Scott 233 amp on Ebay. You are the group that lead me to this and I really appreciate it! It gave me lots of enjoyment.The LaScalas were sold to fit the new livingroom and the 233 was a match made in heaven for it. The new speakers (Nautilus 805's) while very detailed require more drive power than the LaScalas. I have restored this amp myself and am open to questions. the link is :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3068598996

Please check it out and email me with questions.

Ron

Out of curiousity why are you selling it? Some under chassis photos would be nice to allow buyers to see the work performed also.

Craig

My comments are more pictures needed before I would give it the go for the gusto thumbs up. Some of the listing sounds great but I would like to see the work closer up before I would pay to much.

Craig,

I'm selling the amp because I parted with the LaScalas (due to space constraints) and the 233 doesn't have the drive necessary for my Nautilus 805's. The work I did to the amp was done neatly and I planned on keeping it. If I get a chance I will take a picture of the chassis tomorrow.

Regards.

Cool it sounds like you did a nice job. I hope my questioning didn't offend you but you are a complete newbie so none of us really know you. The 233 is a great amp and if you did a neat job I hope someone here nabs it. It would of been nice if you just offered it up here for a fair price before putting it up on eBay ! But to late for that now.

Craig