Possible Cornwall IIs for sale

RobLikesTubes

Hello folks...

Haven't been around here in a while. New job, new computer, etc, etc,

I have recently aquired a new set of single driver speakers that I think I am going to make my reference.

I'd like to keep the Cornwalls, but space is a problem. I figured I offer them up here before going the e-bay route.

The are 1987 all original Oak cabinets in Very Good condition. Serial#s 8766007/08 There are a few blemishes here and there, and a slight scratch on one of the grillclothes (black). The top of one speaker has a small red stain that looks like red wine or cool-aid (all from original owner)

The only mod done was to damp the woofer baskets with some caulk.

If you are interested, e:mail me: loosingitt1@yahoo.com

I will try to get some digial photos up in the next day or 2.

Reasonable offers acepted. I'd prefer a local buyer (I am in Maryland, close to baltimore) due to the shipping issues - but I know there are The Crates floating around in this community that could be obtained by a motivated buyer.

----------------

On 1/5/2004 2:03:40 PM garymd wrote:

Rob,

How much? Would you consider any trades? I have lots of stuff! I also live near Baltimore. Please email me.

Thanks,

Gary

----------------

ha ha.... you're going to have that Cornwall home theater if it kills ya!

Forrest

Rob,

don't throw those on Ebay until you have a chance to talk with Gary. He'll give them a great home, help you refinance your home with a low rate, AND find you some great NOS tubes if you need them. He's almost like a drug dealer - handles lots of money, has lots of great stuff and connections, and enjoys music2.gif2.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/9/2004 6:00:30 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Rob,

don't throw those on Ebay until you have a chance to talk with Gary. He'll give them a great home, help you refinance your home with a low ate, AND find you some great NOS tubes if you need them. He's almost like a drug dealer - handles lots of money, has lots of great stuff and connections, and enjoys music
2.gif2.gif
----------------

Ditto,

Garymd is a GREAT guy, and you would be much better off knowing they are going to a fellow Klipsch lover, even if you have to take a little less, I am sure if you are an audio nutz, you and Gary

would become quick friends2.gif

Smilin

Thanks for the kind words guys, especially the drug dealer reference.10.gif Who've you been talking to anyway Dave.11.gif

Rob and I discussed the possibility already and although I'd love to own them, I have this little problem called WAF regarding big speakers. Too many of them to be exact. If I bring another pair of giant boxes in the house without getting rid of a pair, I may have to take out the drivers and sleep in them. It's pretty dam cold outside too!

Too bad JBryan just got a pair since he's in the area also.

Someone should take these off Rob's hands!