how ya guys like my sub???

KiNNi C P

Its an Infinity SSW-212 that uses Infinity IMG drivers. Inject Mold Graphite i believe. It is basically an improved driver design used in their Reference Kappa 9's, one of the best speakers i've heard.

i might be wrong about the push and pull. I remmeber when i bought it, the box said push and pull. I will double check on that.

haha, i live in a Apt. I cant turn that thing any higher then 25% of the volume knob and negative 5 on my receiver. When i was watching Toy Story 2, 2 neighbors from my floor came knocking on my door cuz "the wall was rumbling". Downstair lady came up and gave me a good lecture and a threat about calling the police. Upstairs, well, there are young people upstairs and they never complained. They even pump up their system, but its no bass, just reverberations from the loudness.

on Titan AE (never watched the movie from start to end, just skipped scenes and had my remote near me at all times), with the ICE........well, i turn it off before anything happened cuz everything was giving a small vibration and that lady sure as hell is gonna feel it and call the police on me.

My sub goes down to 26-28hz according to specs and I tuned to handle everything below 55hz as my Silver 5is can do decent bass. I have heard many subs such as Velodyne, Def Techs, Klipsch RSW, Martin Logan, Mirage, Boston Acoustic, ad more, all around 1200 and up. Never gave me a reason to upgrade at all unless i wanted more volume. If i do upgrade, it be the Sumiko/REL Q series with a 16" driver. REL subs are just so musical and smooth, its just integrates with the system. Ya kow, like a Milky Way candy bar. DB levels is the last thing i look at a sub, besides its 28hz-32hz area. Anything higher then 32hz, i dont look at the DB level.

If i ever get RICH after school, then i go will for your revel b15, never heard it though, but before i can buy a Revel sub, i would buy the Revel Salon speakers with Mark Levinson integrated amp. Heard it at my local GramoPhone, all i can say is "screw my fathers fav speaker, Martin Logans and dynaudio, Revel is nearly COMPLETELY transparent"

My subs eat any single sub for lunch...wait they do not eat anything.Just move AIR and LOTTS OF AIR.

Yes a Revel B15 can beat up almost all home subs besides large Tumult or multi TV12 units powered by biggo amps in biggo boxes.1.gif

Its a MONSTER at 31.5Hz and 25Hz,a MONSTER.Still all the pictures hang from solid screws and have rubber feet on four corners to prevent audible vibrations.All my doors are also insulated and close tight,no nasty door vibrations to be heard.

Just enjoy your sub