OMG Cannibalizing '60's Cornwall Verticals - :(

Frzninvt

I suppose the link would have helped - huh. This one is just for the cabinets but he has all the parts listed in other auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3074283269&category=3276

The guy wrote back and said he thought that they were the 1985 and up variety of Cornwall II, I told him, not so. I am trying to get the S/N's from him. There is a chance he will sell them complete still. I am sure if someone would give him a reasonable offer on them complete he would sell them that way. You would just have to organized shipping or pick them up.

His initial BIN asking price on the cabinets alone was $100, it would be difficult to build them for less than that I think. Plus they have the original fluffed paper insulation in them. I do agree though if someone had the skills, tools and capability recreating the enclosure is certainly do-able I would only do so if the original were not serviceable though. If anyone wants them act quick, he said he would wait a day or so for someone wishing to get them complete. Otherwise it's parts city only. With the others currently at $1490. $900-$1000 would be a great deal and they are older versions.

Bob Crites, I see you got the networks. I got everything else, and would like very much to keep these units complete. I have another pair of B networks I would be happy to trade if that would be of interest. I would also be happy to buy them outright. Thanks for any consideration you may give to these Cornwalls. I'll check back in the morning.

Chris