Help with "Little ***" LB-76

Daddy Dee

Basic supply and demand....there is no klipsch bluebook....someone who wants them might give you 400 bucks...someone who wants to make a buck off them might give you 100.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

One of the pairs ended up with me... I have a fully functional pair of LB's... been using them for PA for the last 30 years or so... for big gigs, small gigs, big bands, small bands, and solos; they're as clean today as the day I got them. I bought them from a guy who needed money to build a deck. Not sure where he got them... I haven't found anything from new technology to beat them. As old as they are, you still pretty hard to improve on them. We've used them outside at parks, and for small gigs indoors, and they're perfect for all of them. Eveybody else I know is using Mackie powered speakers... but why should I accept a downgrade? The Klipsch LB's blow the Mackies away pretty badly...

I'm actually enjoying owning something that may be utterly unique. The amount and quality of sound they put out really blows people away... I've got a lead on a pair of Klipsch wedge monitors which I'm going to pursue... nice match for the LBs...

Best Wishes!

Sorry for the duplicate post... I forgot I'd posted this earlier...