What does THX processing do?

KAiN5 (banned )

Kain-

I have found the greatest THX processor on the planet...JUST FOR YOU! nothing.jpg

I'm just suprised that with your many years on these boards you haven't already discovered this device. Just remember that

THX 2 ULTRA processors must be plenum based and Slick 50 compatible with a corrugation factor of at least 12. Oh Yeah..don't forget the coefficient of hot air.

Please let us know which processor you prick. Inquiring minds want to know.

post-8848-1381925239659_thumb.jpg

Wow, cluless, still "Raising Kane" I see... Do I detect a "prickly pair" in the air?

I just checked my Klipsch profile and lamented not doing so when the sweetness of your "clu" disposition was in full kitchen swing. As usual, "less" is more when it comes to nailing THX to the tricked-up sub floor.

When George Lucas sold 80% of his THX interest to a Singapore firm for "cheap"... you knew the bloom was of the rose. THX in theaters does strange things to your ears in order to have more cheap seats seem like they are equal to the center seats. And they are, by dragging down the quality overall.

To my ear, THX sounds best when it's heard over an identically timbre matched system... and that means no inner ear deceiving "bounce-surround" ambient speakers that destroy timbre and directionality. -HornEd

THX Circuitry

Bass Management>Timber Match>Adaptive Decorrelation> Re-Equalization> Loudspeaker Synchronization> Output Level Control.

Before you dissmiss the benefits of THX (Its more than a tag or a simple circuit)

It incudes set up and tuning,acoustics,installation,

design and planning insatllation cosiderations (HVAC,Lighting,Colorimetry,Viewing Angles,Seating Charts ect..

Ask the Mod at Aragon what it takes to get a piece of

gear certified by THX I have seen the process and it is intense The reports for a single piece of gear looks like the annual budget report

Cheers

and as always

Happy Listening

----------------

On 2/20/2004 11:24:05 PM htxpert wrote:

THX Circuitry

Bass Management>Timber Match>Adaptive Decorrelation> Re-Equalization> Loudspeaker Synchronization> Output Level Control.

Before you dissmiss the benefits of THX (Its more than a tag or a simple circuit)

It incudes set up and tuning,acoustics,installation,

design and planning insatllation cosiderations (HVAC,Lighting,Colorimetry,Viewing Angles,Seating Charts ect..

Ask the Mod at Aragon what it takes to get a piece of

gear certified by THX I have seen the process and it is intense The reports for a single piece of gear looks like the annual budget report

Cheers

and as always

Happy Listening

----------------

Yeah but in reality, none of this means Jack, since everyone's listening environment is NOT THX CERTIFIED....You tell me what

Colorimetry,Viewing Angles,Seating Charts have to do with MY VIEWING ENVIRONMENT. NADDA

And then let's look at the NON-EXISTENT...

THX Circuitry

HUH WHAT's With this?

Arrggh....There should be more effort to adapt "REAL STANDARDS" like IEEE 1394/Firewire.

Yeah but in reality, none of this means Jack, since everyone's listening environment is NOT THX CERTIFIED....You tell me what

Colorimetry,Viewing Angles,Seating Charts have to do with MY VIEWING ENVIRONMENT. NADDA

THX Circuitry

HUH WHAT's With this?

Arrggh....There should be more effort to adapt "REAL STANDARDS" like IEEE 1394/Firewire

Uh Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy ????????

----------------

On 2/22/2004 12:56:20 PM htxpert wrote:

THX Circuitry

HUH WHAT's With this?

Arrggh....There should be more effort to adapt "REAL STANDARDS" like IEEE 1394/Firewire

Uh Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy ????????

----------------

Someday........... I'd like to hear some real estate tag the house is THX Certed and become a selling point for those agents 9.gif9.gif9.gif

Hey cluless... I have tried several times to get an email or pm to you via the Klipsch route... Have you received any of them? It seems I may have exceeded your criteria for the world's worst emailer!

There's much more to say... catch me at ed@lupin.com if you want to hear how much egg I harbor on my still fuzzy face. My neighbors in "Little Village" (which is part of my property) are moving... and probably taking their pink plastic flamingoes with them. It's kinda like seeing Jersey slink into the sea. If you can send me a "clu," I'll take it... but, know that I will always settle for "less." =HornEd

PS: In the spirit of making THX stand for something worthwhile... THanX for being my Forum Friend.