crossover upgrade pricing structure

Deang

I recently received my OEM pricing from both Audience and Reliable Capacitor, and I'm very pleased with how both companies dealt with me. As I said before, these savings are being passed on, and have substantially lowered the cost of doing these.

I now have prices for doing the KG 5.5, Forte II, Chorus II, and RF-7. I will be offering both a standard upgrade package using Audience Auricaps, and an "ultimate" upgrade package using RelCap's AudioCap PPT Theta. There will also be a "anal retentive" upgrade package using the RelCap PPFXS MultiCap. The pricing includes new woofer inductor, Mills resistors, wiring (except the RF-7), and return shipping.

I'm creating some text which goes into more detail, along with the numbers. PM/email for a copy, which will completed by tonight.

Don't worry about Craig Erfan, he's just jealous because my brain matter hasn't been replaced with rosin flux yet.9.gif

He sure did get the "left overs". He got my extra set of custom wound inductors for the tweeter circuit, as well as an extra set of CFACs I had for the Woofer circuit. Man, those were free upgrades, and the bloke didn't even notice.3.gif