FS: 1981 Heresys - for OK, KS, TX, AR, MO.

RichardP

***UPDATE March 9*** Speakers sold on Ebay for $450.

I am selling a very nice pair of Klipsch Heresy speakers in walnut oil finish, with matching slant risers. I call these a 1.1-owner set; the same person owned these from 1981 until January 2004, at which time I bought them with plans to use one as a center speaker in my home theater system (w/Forte & Forte II). They sound wonderful, but unexpectedly I found better-matching Quartets only a month later (thanks again Dave, they are great!), so now I am selling these. They are in very good shape, and have only one ding (dent) worth mentioning on the front edge of one speaker, about ¾ x ¼ (see photo); there are no other significant scratches or marks. The consecutive serial numbers contain a W, indicating manufacture in 1981. These have the K-77-M tweeter, K-55-V midrange, K-22-E woofer, and Type E crossover. IMPORTANT: This is for in-person pickup only. I do not have original boxes or other materials for shipping at this time. I am willing to drive half-way (up to 150 miles) to meet the buyer. I am in north central Oklahoma, and if you are willing to drive a similar distance from your location, then this purchase is feasible for buyers located anywhere in Oklahoma, most of Arkansas, southwest Missouri, most of Kansas, the Texas panhandle, and the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. I can meet the buyer within my 150-mile radius on any Saturday or Sunday. Additionally, late in the week of March 15-21, I will travel to Columbia, Missouri, thus a buyer from the Kansas City and St. Louis areas could meet me in Columbia. I am asking the same price I paid, $450 (1/2 now, 1/2 at pickup), which is consistent with recent selling prices of Heresys on Ebay (and remember, no shipping costs other than your tank of gas). Check out my Ebay feedback (ID: mrbrb). If you are interested, and want to discuss delivery options, please contact me through Klipsch forum messaging.

post-13581-13819253167372_thumb.jpg

Richard,

Glad you are enjoying the Quartets I sold you. Pretty sweet, aren't they? Looks like we are both selling close to identical pairs of Hereys as well (for the same price, no less!- $450). Maybe we will luck out and the same person will buy them both for a HT rig . Best of luck and was nice to meet up with you. Glad you got the quartets back ok.

Regards,

Dave