sws gone

fordguy

----------------

On 3/4/2004 10:08:51 AM ProMedia Tech 2 wrote:

The only thing "wrong" with it was it wasn't selling at the price it needed to be to support the product. We are looking into other things.

----------------

well what other things are you looking into? a new SWS or what?

I don't think anyone is going to get an answer out of Klipsch until they themselves no what they are goign to do! I do want the SWS sub back, either the same quality or better and with a new marketing campaign. Advertise it as a add on sub for everything, not just MM setups.

i think that they need to think faster cause i was good i have 5 i wanted more but i guess not know 8.gif maybe a good thing would be to make them a little more bass i like how them auto come on there's no sub's or computer sys like this from klpsch hurry hurry 3.gif

----------------

On 3/10/2004 3:49:32 AM TauRus wrote:

What do you think guys, would a SWS match well with lets say a pair of RSX-4 in a custom 2.1 system? How does SWS compare to the sub that comes in the Promedia Ultra 5.1 set? I appreciate your opinion.

----------------

The sws is a sub-woofer while the RSX-4 is a sat, how can u compare them together?

OK, perhaps i was not clear enough: I asked to compare two subs - SWS and the one that is in the Ultra 5.1 set, as for the RSX-4s, i meant would they work with SWS, that is if I hook them up to SWS, would I be able to control their volume/balance with the SWS control console. And no, I did not ask to compare RSX-4s and SWS sonically.