KLF C7 FOR SALE ON EBAY

dtximages

I think they are sought after because after the big push of the HT, it left many people with Heritage line speakers without a good center center. I was using a RC-3II for my center and it was clearly outmatched by my Chorus II's. So the decision came down to the Academy or the KLF-C7 for the best possible timbre matches.

Since I didn't want to spend nearly a grand on a center channel, I purchased the KLF-C7 from a guy and I can say that it was the best upgrade that I have made to my system in awhile, besides the VSX-45TX. The C7 almost timbre matches my Chorus II's so closely that I can barely tell. If the Academy is better, I'd be hard pressed to notice it unless they were both in my room. The C7 is such a great center for my system that I have no regrets paying the little bit extra that I probably paid.

I also thought of purchasing a RC-7 but then thought of the timbre match and the decision was over.

----------------

On 3/10/2004 7:19:56 PM dans wrote:

Why are these so sought after? I have one barely used i was about to sell so i could get a matching rc-7 for my set.

Just curious.

----------------

Dans,

Let me know when you are selling, I'd be very interested.

Weigle2

• 4 weeks later...

Yes i sold it, but it was damaged during shipment and the guy wants a refund. apparantly the magnet fell off one woofer and some corners are banged up. Ill be getting it back soon and ill have to assess the damage. Hopefully klipsch can repair it. its still for sale, damaged i would need prolly 350 for it, if it works ill take 450.