Paradigm Signature Servo

TheEAR

The Ear,

Don't give me that lack of interest crap.11.gif

I still havn't done a sub upgrade fron my Sunfire Signature, because I can't make up my mind. Yet, I keep spending thousands on other mods and upgrades. I'll be all out of money soon.

Keep us informed on top notch subs.

Q-man,

Just to let you know the Paradigm Signature Servo is a full class above the Sunfirev Signature and clearly plays with the best Velodyne has ever made(HGS18 and DD18).

Monday is picture day,and now so you know...the Signature Servo looks even better in real life than in even good pics.Its gorgeous,all around and boasts a 15" woofer among the most advanced(if not the most advanced)as well as capable of over two inches of cone travel.

Amazing sub, it can dig LOW,DEEP,its defined like no other(well besides the HGS/DD servo subs)and can outperform its Velodyne counterparts.Its not cheap,but worth the money no doubt.

If you are looking for a sub,a killer sub this new Paradigm sub is like no other they made before.It has it all

----------------

On 3/21/2004 7:05:23 PM Q-Man wrote:

Don't give me that lack of interest crap.
11.gif

----------------

My thoughts exactly... lol... theEAR, tell us the truth... you have to work sometimes to actually pay for the equipment... 2.gif

Rob (working my a$$ off to pay for other stuff)

Sad thing is,YES I do have to work.And I am buying this Signature Servo next month! YES 9.gif9.gif9.gif

HE HE

Its mine baby,mine all mine.

To answer one question...NO it does not surpass or even equal a BP2-Ultra or even the BP2-Plus.

What is so special about the Signature Servo is its immaculate fit and finish,its ultra low distortion at all output levels.Its absolute bass definition,thanks to a huge/powerful motor structure and the servo control/amp

Its the whole package,and its still compact.You see I am still going to order SVS 's best...I am wondering if I should not place the order this week.Its so damn tempting its a crime not to place the order.

I will think about it and maybe send Tom V an email.If I do its PB2-Ultra time and not less,maybe the B4-Plus.Hmmmm Or maybe both hmmmm life is tough

The new Paradigm Signature Servos are gorgeous -- probably the nicest looking subs I've ever seen. Soundwise, loud and deep, from what I've heard. I have heard that they aren't the tightest or most accurate subs on the market, but not slouches in that department. I could be wrong about that -- only hearsay on some other forums/web articles.

Paradigm seems to be putting out so many good products nowadays. I have to admit, I picked up the 12 inch Seismic sub -- very tight and powerful for a compact sub. Fits the Klipsch system well.