Nascar Imax

Joe Shmoe

Wow... very cool experience, that is some of the best 3d I have seen in quite a while. And most of that was before the movie actually started lol... They handed out some really cool 3d glasses too! I was expecting the cheap cardboard ones but got what resembled a regular pair of sunglasses with the IMAX logo. During the intro though they explained that "the glasses are not a IMAX souvenir"...(bummer) LOL The only gripe I have was I would have liked to see more of the in car view, but all in all I thought it was cool.

Yea I forgot to realize that not everyone has an IMAX in their town. We were fortunate and got ours not too long ago. I would say definitely worth going to see. It'a not all just racing, think of it as more of a NASCAR documentary, showing some of the owners facilities and etc.. I believe the movie is only like 55 minutes? Most IMAX films aren't that long. Let me know what you think if you go!