Awesome reveiw for Dawn of the Dead

hooting_monkey

I was being slightly sarcastic. Maddox is a commical person though, and is very good at pointing out the obvious reasons we do things, even though they aren't obvious to us. Dawn of the Dead is exactly how he puts it, plotless and stupid. You just have to look for the underlying meanings of his reveiws.

Just returned from the theater. I guess you just have to take it for what it is.. just a remake of an old horror flick. I don't remember the original all that well but I would imagine that there wasn't much plot to that either? They could have at least done a better job in that area....Probably a good one to wait until it goes to DVD and then rent it?

I did like some of the music... started off with the man in black himself singing "when the man comes around" and then later in the movie, there was a hillarious big band type version of "Down with the sickness" by Disturbed.

I found the artist info on the alternate version of "Down with the Sickness" it's by a guy named Richard Cheese. Any Disturbed fans should check this out... you will get a laugh. OH and... let me just cover my behind here... even though there's no link posted here, the song does contain some vulgarity, Lyrics are no different than the Disturbed version. 2.gif