Help with HT setup

tillmbil

I am hoping someone can help me with reinstalling my HT system. Maybe a website that has pictures as well as information. Drawings always help for me. Anyway here is what I need to install and maybe someone can help. My ultimate goal would be able to actually record something this time with my vcr when I am done. ALso added a REF50 so the setup is new for me. Here goes:

B&K REF50

DIRECTV - satelite - S video only I think - component?

GE40 - EQ - for dvd/cd, tuner and tape deck analog play. sounds better than digital to me

HK tape deck

Phillips 963sa

VCR - S video only

AMPS:

MA80 - front - RF5's

MA65 - rears - RCW5's

MA500 - center - RC3-II

Email me and I will provide you my phone number and I can walk you through it step by step. Piece of cake, I owned a REF 50 for about two weeks so I know exactly how the back panel is laid out. The ***** comes when you have everything connected and have to go through the myriad of menu options in the REF 50. I hated the noisy clicking relays and the pain in the butt menu options on the 50. Sound was stunning and once it was setup it was easy to use. The remote control program done through a PC was the cat's meow though.